SPC Flooring and its layers
- The SPC core is what makes this flooring so incredibly durable, maintaining its form even over uneven subfloors. That means you can install SPC rigid core luxury vinyl flooring on any level, over almost any existing (hard surface) subfloor, and for any amount of traffic
what you can expect from SPC layers:
- Backing Layer: This is the solid foundation of your plank. Often, the backing will also come with pre-attached underlayment.
- SPC Core: SPC flooring contains a solid, waterproof core that won’t ripple or swell no matter how much liquid you subject it to.
- Printed Vinyl Layer: This layer features hyper-realistic photo imagery that makes the vinyl look so much like stone and wood.
- Wear Layer: The wear layer is like the bodyguard of the plank; it protects your floor from wear and tear. In the case of wear layers, thicker still means better. SPC flooring often comes with thick wear layer options for heavy-duty protection.
Realistic wood and stone look:
- Top-end vinyl floors mimic natural materials better than ever before. SPC vinyl is the cream of the crop, so the visuals are usually incredibly convincing and beautiful.
- Keeping your floor looking fabulous is so simple. Occasionally vacuum and mop, and you’re all set.
- Rigid core luxury vinyl tiles and planks are easy to install yourself with the most options interlocking and floating over your existing surface.
- SPC rigid core vinyl flooring is very durable. Because it is incredibly dense, it’s resistant to impacts, stains, scratches, and wear and tear. This flooring style is a great choice for busy households because, in addition to holding up well, it is easy to keep clean.
Is SPC flooring toxic?
- This flooring is non-toxic and free from formaldehyde
Does SPC flooring scratch?
- The SPC flooring looks stronger and more wearable than wood material from the raw material point of view, and the stability of the flooring structure is also increased by the one-time molding process.
Availability: one can find every variety of styles to suit your budget.
Application: SPC vinyl can be installed either below, on, or above the grade. They are great flooring options, especially for kitchens
Installation: With regards to the installation process, both SPC and Vinyl Click should be installed over a level surface and can be fixed directly on top of a variety of subfloors in the absence of any such preparation, some of which are ceramic tiles, marble, plywood, a leveled screed, or directly onto a leveled raised access floor using an underlay.
#spcflooringpriceinuae #spcflooringuae #spcflooringprices #spcflooringdubai #spcflooringprosandcons #spcflooringcost #spcflooringpriceindubai #spcflooringbrands #flooring #dubai #beautifuldubai #luxcaryhome #spc #cheappricespc