Whether you are working with a small living room or a large living room, balance makes all the difference in the world. This room proves that you don’t need outrageous shapes or colors to create a beautiful space.Decorating a small living room is one thing, but decorating a wall of living room is a task and a half.
- Your living room drapes, blinds, and shades will help create an inviting and welcoming atmosphere for family gatherings and visiting guests while at the same time protecting your furniture from harmful UV rays and reducing the heat gain from direct sunlight.
You can design up your window blinds by:
- Cellular Shades: Superior Energy Efficiency and Style.
- A Modern Twist on a Classic Roman Shade.
- Designer Screen Shades and UV Protection.
- The Warmth and Richness of Wood Blinds.
- Modern Window Coverings for Large Windows.
- Drapery Ideas for Living Room Windows.
- Shutters: Durable and Timeless
Curtain panels can be inexpensive to purchase, meanwhile custom drapes can be very expensive. Think about what suits the style of your room and the window itself. Double panels are classic and create symmetry. Single panels are great in smaller spaces.
- Also, consider the type of heading you like best.
- Pencil pleats, grommets
- French pleats
- pole pockets are some of the most common.
While Mounting the Curtains this two of the best options include:
- Traditional Mount
- Contemporary Mount.
- Here are fabrics to consider when determining how to choose curtains for your space:
- Sheer curtains
- Lace curtains
- Cotton curtains
- Linen curtains
- Velvet curtains
- Polyester curtains
- Blackout curtains